Monday, May 3, 2010

Nursery Pics


Remi inspecting Evie's room - this used to be his room and he is not happy that he has to share with someone else. He luckily hasn't jumped into the crib so I am hoping he won't want to when Evie is sleeping in there.






I can't wait to rock Evie to sleep in the glider - it is sooo comfortable!




















This is Brian's dresser from his house that we painted and made into a changing table.



Evie will hopefully sleep very well in this wonderful crib with the blanket I made for her.
We have a few more decorations to add but overall I am done with the nursery and have washed and put away all of Evie's clothes (sizes 0-6 months). Now Brian and I can relax and wait for Evie to arrive.





1 comment:

  1. the nursery looks beautiful! you guys have done a great job :) i'm sure evie will love her first room! thanks for sharing the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete