Sunday, April 11, 2010

28 Weeks = Third Trimester









We have entered the Third Trimester this week and I am so excited because we only have 12 more weeks until we meet our little monster. I am still feeling pretty good but tired and my feet hurt. I am having a small problem with a pain on the top of my abdomen but my doctor thinks it is just a muscle pain from growing so much. It only happens when I over do it or I am standing for too long so I have sitting a lot and taking it easy. I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks so I am really packing on the pounds- I think by the end of this adventure I will gain at least 30 pounds. I have given up caring about it as long as Evie and I are healthy and the doctor said I should gain 35 pounds because I started out underweight. Evie's movements have changed drastically over the last few weeks - they went from cute little pokes and flutters to full kicks, punches and rolls. Her gymnastics skills are incredible and I absolutely love them. She moves the most while I am resting so of course she wakes me on most nights but I figure she is just getting me ready for when she arrives.
We have started the nursery so I am wicked excited about that. Brian painted it yesterday and we have to touch up the trim this week. We ordered the carpet and it should arrive sometime next week. We should have it done by our shower, which is in two weeks so we have a place for all of Evie's stuff. Brian found his old dresser and is going to fix it up so Evie can use it for the dresser/ changing table and I refinished an old book shelf. I can't wait to have it all set up and ready to go - I will feel like we are finally ready for her arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment