Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Bash!!

Evie is throwing a Halloween Bash for all of her friends - if you didn't get an invite but want to come - stop on by October 30th at 3:00pm.  I love Halloween- I love the decorations, Garfield's Halloween Special, the candy, and anything associated with the holiday except for dressing up.  I love seeing all the adorable children costumes and I enjoy adults that relish in becoming a new character for a day but I do not like dressing up - I can never figure out what to be and then it never looks the way I want it to.  Luckily this party will satisfy my desire to celebrate Halloween but will also allow me to go as myself, which is the best costume of all - MOM! 
So this spooktacular event will have a couple of trick or treating stations where the children can knock on a door and receive a treat (so far I have goody bags that will include a toothbrush and an apple, Halloween books and Marissa will be providing plush monsters).  There will also be cider, cupcakes and yummy snacks.  I think Evie will be dressing up as a little fairy - I have a purple too too and wings for her, which will cost me nothing and  will look absolutely adorable!!! 
On another note, my lovely child just climbed up her high chair so she could eat her leftovers from snack time and got stuck - OMG- she is going to give me a heart attack one of these days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment