Friday, August 17, 2012

28 Weeks = 3 Trimester

Yeah - we have entered our 28th week of pregnancy, which means I am in the 3rd and final trimester of this pregnancy.  Everything is going really good - our little monster is healthy and moving around like a fish.  I feel him moving constantly and he is so strong - it actually hurts sometimes but I love every movement - it is as if he is proving to me that everything is good in there.
I have gained 15 pounds and seem to be all belly -I constantly getting comments on how huge my belly has gotten and I have to agree- I am already outgrowing clothes that fit me at the end of Evie's pregnancy.
We have finally picked a name out - Ethan Jacob VanScoy!!  So excited to have a name for this little boy - I am sick of calling him "the baby" or "it" or "the little boy".

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is great! It looks like you are down to the home stretch now. I love the name!

    ReplyDelete