Monday, November 5, 2012

When will Ethan Arrive?

So, the bets have been placed and everyone's input has been heard- When will Ethan Arrive - No one seems to agree- surprise, surprise!  Waiting for a baby to be born happens to be a very hard thing to endure, the anticipation and excitement is overwhelming while the fear is suffocating.  I was very fortunate with Evie - she showed up a week early, I went on maternity leave on a Friday- went into labor during the weeknd and delivered her on Monday night (easy, peasy)!  Tomorrow I am 39 weeks pregnant with Ethan and I went to the Doctor's this morning, I am 2 centimeters dilated, I have been having braxton hicks contractions for a month now (regular and irregular) - I had an ultrasound and my fluid is good, Ethan is healthy and weighing in around 7.3 pounds.
I will be starting my maternity leave on Friday - I called in sick today and will work 6 hours a day Tuesday, Wed and Thursday.  I found it to be more difficult to keep up this pregnancy - Evie has a lot of energy and wears me out.  She also does not sleep by herself all night long - she will fall asleep around 8 and sleep in her bed until 2 and then call for Brian and I (we take turns so one of us gets a good night rest). 
So, only time will tell when Ethan will arrive but I am fairly sure it will be before Sunday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment