Monday, December 21, 2009

12 weeks 1 day













Today was our second ultrasound and the above pictures are a result of this appt. We were able to hear the heartbeat again (158 beats a minute) and our little monster was moving around a lot. We were able to see ten little fingers and toes and teeth buds. I am feeling much better - I am not feeling nauseous anymore and Iam starting to get more energy (I am able to function after work now). I have started getting headaches but they are not so bad - I have suffered 15 years of migraines so a couple of regular headaches won't bother me.
We are all ready for Christmas and look forward to spending time with the family and showing off the new pics of our baby. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all:)


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing to see the "little monster" growing already. Congratulations to you both - can't wait to meet the little one in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you! I forgot that you said you were getting another ultrasound! Amazing how much he or she looks like a person (and not a monster!)

    ReplyDelete