Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!














So it is Christmas morning and I have been up since 4am- is my body trying to prepare me for future Christmas mornings with our Little One? I am sitting here in front of the tree watching "A Christmas Story" and dreaming of the day I will be doing this with my child and I can't believe how very lucky I am. My only wish this year is that everyone I love is as happy as I am right now:) I also wanted to share pics of our beatiful tree and of our celebration with my Dad, StepMom and Grandpa last night. I am fairly sure our baby will want for nothing since the "Grandbaby" received more presents than Brian and I last night and he/she has not arrived yet!! I knew this day would come - when my child started receiving copiuos amounts of presents and I am more than happy to pass the torch - I have everything I have ever wanted. I am going to sign off for now and hope to get a couple of more hours of sleep - this is going to be a long day.


2 comments:

  1. You are so friggen cute I can harly stand it! I am so glad that you are writing and sharing all of these feelings. Its hard to remember that time for me, so I am vicariously living through your posts , in a retrospect sort of way! Kudos to you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys!! I just saw your blog link on Mike and Hilarys blog..OMG Congrats!!! Best of luck (and your lil baby bump is sooo cute already!!)Happy New year!!
    Marissa Waters
    http://babywaters.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete