Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 13th



I would like to officially say goodbye to my body. I now have a baby bump all of the time (no it is not a "food" baby anymore) and I have gained 5 pounds. The first trimester is quickly coming to an end and I am looking forward to the second trimester. I am not as nauseous at nights anymore - once in a while I have a bad night and down a Cup of Soup and lay on the couch. I am still tired and need naps on the weekends, especially if we are working hard. We have our second Ultrasound on December 21st and we can hardly wait- what a great x-mas present. I am hoping this picture will be clear enough that I can show it off. At the last ultrasound I drank too much and almost peed my pants and did not give the tech enough time to get a really good pic- I won't make that mistake again.

We are all decorated and ready for Christmas. We are looking forward to a holiday full of family and friends. I have a feeling this will be the last holiday we get presents since everyone in the family is talking about what they can buy the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment