Monday, February 15, 2010

20 week - We are having a GIRL!!

Her first outfits- Brian and I went shopping after the appt. I picked out the outfit on the left while Brian picked out the outfit on the right.
20 week belly shot

The bottom of her feet- crossed at the ankle




Her nose, lips and belly

Her Profile
We had our 20 week ultrasound today and found out we are having a healthy little girl. Brian and I are so excited!!! We also found out that our little girl is very stubborn- it took 30 min. to get her to move so we could find out the sex and then two hours to get a good pic of her spine. It was well worth the wait. We went shopping right after the appt and bought two outfits and a couple of toys - I couldn't help myself!! Brian was adorable picking out little girls clothes and kept bringing me the most adorable stuff.
Brian wanted to keep the name a secret but unfortunately he married a loud mouth and I already told a ton of people so we are going to let everyone know - Evie Marie Vanscoy.
I also thought that there are a lot of pregnant friends and family out there so it might be good to lay claim to our name.
So, 20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go. Overall I am feeling great but not sleeping the greatest. I am having hip cramps and backaches while attempting to sleep- tried a body pillow but between that, my husband and my fat cat there is not much room for me. I still don't have much to complain about and still have so much to be thankful for.




1 comment: