Monday, March 1, 2010

22 weeks and Projects

I am 22 weeks along this week and still loving being pregnant! Evie is moving around like crazy lately - Sour Patch kids are probably helping this:) My feet have begun to swell and ache occasionally and I seem to be getting tired more easily but other than that I feel great. My weight gain is still within reason and I am still going to the gym a couple of times a week.
I have started my registry at Babies R Us and Target and I am so excited about all the cute girly stuff out there. I have not completed the registry because I spend hours online every night researching the best products for our little one but hope to have it done the 2nd week of March. Any suggestions as to what is really needed and what happens to be useless would be greatly appreciated. We have signed up for a birthing class at Bellevue Hospital - I am really excited about this because I have realized that I don't have any idea what I am doing.
Brian and I have been discussing all the projects that need to be completed before Evie arrives and it seems like a lot. We have to re-finish the floors in the upstairs hallway and our bedroom - this has to be completed before the baby arrives because the stain and polly and mess will not be good for her. We have to carpet the spare bedroom floors, paint and decorate the nursery and I want to Spring clean the whole house. We also need to put on a new roof sometime this summer (Thanks to Aunt Sharon and Guy we will have lots of help on this project). It seems like this list of projects changes from day to day and Brian has told me I am not allowed to utter the words "honey I have been thinking" because it just leads to more projects:).
For now I am going to relax and enjoy the last weeks of winter because once spring arrives we will be very busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment