Monday, August 9, 2010

6 Weeks

Evie with her favorite stuffed animal- it plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
She is trying to talk to the giraffe in this pic!


Evie and her Uncle Chris eating dinner out for the first time in the restaraunt my brother works for.

My absolute favorite picture of my little one!!


Evie and I have been extremely busy this past week. We took my brother home to Vermont on Tuesday with my Mom and cousin. It took us three hours to get there and Evie slept the entire way! We took her out to dinner at my Brother's restaraunt and we had an amazing time. We were spoiled and the Chef kept sending out awesome food. I was able to have my first martini since getting pregnant and I was thrilled but it hit me pretty hard. We spent the night in a hotel and my Mom helped with some of the night feedings so I could get some rest- Thank God for Grandmas. We drove home the next day but this ride took a lot longer cause we had to stop and feed Evie halfway and then we had to stop and feed us. 5 hours later we arrived home, tired and happy to be there.
Brian, Evie and I headed to Morrisville on Saturday for Brian's sister's 35th birthday party - 2 hour drive. Once again, Evie was a trooper in the car and slept the whole way. She then stayed awake for 8 hours straight but she was well behaved and wanted to be part of the party. She enjoyed meeting her Aunt, Uncle and two cousins (pics to come later). Luckily she slept great that night and we had another good ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment