Sunday, November 7, 2010

First solid food

Evie's first taste of solid food:)






Evie helping me cook breakfast!




Friday night we started Evie on "solid" food:) It really was a gruel mixture of organic baby rice cereal. It started out pretty good - she was confused but happy and quickly turned into a messy frustrated baby. Saturday night was pretty much the same - me attempting to shove food into her mouth while she just got more frustrated because it wouldn't get in there fast enough. We are going to keep with a schedule of feeding her at dinner time for the first week or two and then try it twice a day. I am looking forward to introducing flavor soon because I know she loves apples - I have let her lick the core a couple of times and she gives me the biggest smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment