Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fussy Weekend!!!

Evie really lived up to her nickname this weekend - she was a complete little monster from the time I picked her up on Friday at 3:30 until 5 minutes ago (after her 7th bottle today). Generally, Evie is happy and very content during the weekends and it kills me to start another week and drop her off at daycare but I am actually looking forward to tomorrow morning when I can escape to my office for 8 hours of quiet. Don't get me wrong - I will still miss her terribly but sometimes a Mom needs a break. We think she maybe teething or having tummy troubles because of the adjustment to solid foods. We only feed her once a day, she gets a bowl of rice cereal mixed with apples (because rice cereal taste disgusting) and then she drinks a 4 oz bottle. It seems the solid food has caused her to be more hungry, which doesn't seem possible. Evie drinks between 30 to 40 oz of formula per day- no wonder she is in the 90th to 95th percentile in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment