Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all our friends and family - We hope that 2011 brings happiness to all!! Brian and I never really have New Year's resolutions but this year we have come up with a couple of things we would like to accomplish. Brian is finishing up the basement so we can work out down there. Brian has always enjoyed going to the gym and hasn't been able to for the last 7 months. When he is able to work out he is happier, less stressed out, and more comfortable with his body. I despise working out (actually I hate to sweat) but I love how it makes me feel and look. I miss having my pre-pregnancy body - I have stretch marks, cellulite, and amazingly- smaller boobs now, which no amount of exercise will help but I know I will feel better about myself and life with a regular routine. We are also going to try to watch a little less TV- it is on all the time and we only watch adult programs so Evie is not gaining anything from this very bad habit. Brian likes the background noise so I am going to try and turn the radio on more and the TV less. Other than that, we just want to enjoy our time together, watch Evie grow and reach new milestones and love life!

1 comment:

  1. i'm with you on resolving to finally be done with the "post-baby body!" it's crazy what being pregnant does to a person...

    but, as an aside, you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete