Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's a BOY!!


Our second little monster is a boy!  We went for the ultrasound today, which was awesome and found that the baby is healthy and growing right on target for the due date of November 13th.  We went and picked out a couple of outfits to get geared up for the arrival of a boy.  Overall my pregnancy is going well with an occasional moment of overwhelming pelvic pain because I was so out of shape when I got pregnant.  The baby is kicking up a storm in there, which is still amazing - I  forgot how great it was to feel a baby moving.  I have only gained 6 pounds since my 7th week of pregnancy - Brian and I both think the scale is broken - I feel like I have gained 20 pounds and my belly is really big for 20 weeks! 
I will post pics of our beautiful baby boy in the next update:)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!! Its exciting to have someone I know have a boy its been all girls forever!! I only gained 18lbs total with emma but had a huge belly and she was bigger then carly so who knows hopefully you will be the same :) and if you bfeed the weight melts right off after its been fab! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete