Saturday, June 5, 2010

35-36 Weeks - Last Ultrasound












This week begins our 36th week of pregnancy, which means we only have one week left until I am full term - yeah!! We graduated from Lamaze class last Tuesday and now know how to give birth to our little bundle of joy. The class was actually very informative and I feel very confident in my ability to bring Evie into this world. We had our last ultrasound on Thursday and we are both very healthy and happy. Evie is weighing in at 5lbs 14 oz and seems to be very long. We think she will weigh in between 7 to 8 pounds when she is born. The pics did not come out very well because she would not sit still- she is definitely a product of my gene pool. She is head down and sitting very low, which is a very good indication that she is getting ready to come out and meet us. For the next couple of weeks I will be going to the doctors once a week and we will be playing the waiting game - I hope it doesn't last too long. I finally packed a couple of bags for the hospital and Brian will be installing the car seat tomorrow (wish us luck)! The nursery is all set and I will post a couple more pics next week - I added a few more touches.



No comments:

Post a Comment