Tuesday, June 15, 2010

37 Weeks = Full Term








Yesterday we hit our 37th week of pregnancy, which means Evie is officially full term:) She can arrive at any moment now and will be completely healthy. I will admit that I am hoping she will come sooner than later but I know I have no control over this - Evie and my body will tell me when it is time.
Evie has definitely dropped and is in position to come out. I am up every hour or two at night running to the bathroom so I am pretty miserable right now. I have gained a little over 30 pounds and Evie is probably weighing in at 6 lbs 5oz. Brian and I are ready for our little bundle of joy to arrive- lets hope it is soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! You look great!!! Best of luck to you three, I sooooo cant wait to see pictures!! Enjoy every moment, they do grow sooo fast! Get lots of rest now and enjoy your last few weeks as just a "couple" you will be a family before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete