Sunday, June 27, 2010

39 Weeks = Maternity Leave

Brian was highly amused with the color I choose for my latest pedicure- when a color blind man tells you the paint is too bright it maybe a hint that the pregnancy hormones are altering your taste.











I am really hoping these are the last pics of the belly before Evie vacates her comfy home and joins us in the real world but that is probably just wishful thinking:) We have one more week until our due date of July 5th and we are beyond excited! My doctor appt on Friday was very informative - I am 2 cm dilated and I am having regular "fake" contractions and this could last a couple of more weeks but on a good note the doctor is not going to let me carry Evie past July 12th. The other good news is that even if I do need help with getting labor started - I won't need drugs, they will just go in and pop the sack which will cause labor to begin naturally. I am also officially on maternity leave as of Friday afternoon and I get to look forward to lots of naps, walks and sitting on the exercise ball. I think I may get bored in a couple of days so if anyone is around let me know:)



No comments:

Post a Comment