Friday, May 20, 2011

Another rainy day

Girls yellow scalloped hat

Size= 1 to 3 years

$10.00


Boys Green brim hat

Size= 1 to 2 years

$10.00









Spooktacular boys hat with green bat

Size= 3 to 10 years

$10.00




Yup- it is raining once again! The great thing about rain is it forces us to finish inside projects so we will be painting our back porch this weekend and getting ready for our garage sale (27th and 28th from 9am to 5pm). Brian has an entire week off to play with Evie and I, which we are looking forward to a lot. I have also been keeping busy by making more hats and watching my nephews in the afternoon. My sister-in-law, her husband and two sons are moving back to Gallupville and we are so excited to have them closer. Well Evie and Alice are both yelling for me so this is going to be short:)

No comments:

Post a Comment