Sunday, May 15, 2011

Generosity

As all of you know, Brian and I have hit a rough patch in life but we are working through it. I just want to comment on how generous and helpful our family and friends have been. On days that I have felt like jumping off a bridge because my world is falling down around me and I am absolutely exhausted because Evie was up most of the night - one of Evie's Grandmas step in and take her for a couple of hours. Or I am beyond frustrated, Brian will take Evie for a ride or sit with her so I can have a couple of minutes. Our siblings have jumped in and assured us that they won't let us fall, our friends have listened to rants about our endless bout of bad luck, and our parents have offered their shoulders to cry on and supportive hugs. We also have several Aunts and Uncles that are stepping in to help, which is beyond amazing. Every one's generosity and support has made our lives better and there is no way to express our appreciation!! We love all of you and only hope that someday we can pay every one's generosity forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment