Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hats for sale























So, during my time off I have been crocheting a lot and now have a stock pile of hats that will fit 1 to 3 year olds. If anyone is interesting in purchasing one of these hats please let me know (I am thinking $10.00 plus $2.00 shipping but this is negotiable). I can also make a specialized one with your choice of color and size. I am really doing this for the fun of it and to give me a project to work on - I can't seem to sit still and there is only so much time you can spend searching and applying for jobs in a day:)

I currently have 6 hats made (all size 1 to 3 years):

White with purple edging, purple and white flower

White with blue brim and buttons

Purple with white brim and buttons

Black with white brim and black & red buttons

Deep blue with pink flower (pic not posted but can email if interested)

Deep blue with white flower (pic not posted but can email if interested)

1 comment:

  1. i definitely want at least one! i'll send you a fb message once i decide which one(s) i have to have. they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete