Tuesday, September 7, 2010

10 Weeks

The day before I gave birth to Evie.
10 Weeks postpartum- only 5 more pounds to go:)









Evie is wearing presents from Grandmas;
The sweater is from Grandma Maryann and the boots are from Grammie Chris and Grandpa.



10 weeks ago I gave birth to the cutest baby ever and each day I fall more in love with her! She has grown and changed so much, she went from a smooshed face, crying devil baby to a smiling, giggling, beautiful angel. Evie is trying very hard to hold her own head up all of the time and does a pretty good job. She also enjoys standing and bouncing with the support of a willing parent. Evie smiles and laughs when Brian or I talk to her and make funny faces and she learned how to cluck her tongue. There is so much more that I want to talk about but she is crying and Daddy is getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment