Thursday, September 2, 2010

9 Weeks











Evie and Uncle Jay




Evie went for her 2nd Dr.'s appt today:
Weight= 12.14oz; 90 percentile
Height= 23.5 inches; 75 percentile
Head= 90 percentile
She is a very happy, healthy and obviously well fed baby! She received three vaccination shots and one oral vaccination. Luckily, my Mother-in-Law came with me and helped me deal with Evie's reaction to these shots- she screamed and I cried:( Evie got over the pain quickly, came home, ate lunch and fell asleep- I am still sitting here upset that my baby felt avoidable pain.
On another note - we are having our first garage sale this weekend. Ever since Evie was born all I want to do is clean and clear out our house so I am getting rid of everything we don't use. I love the amount of space I have gained from this and it makes me feel more organized and prepared to return to work. I will be returnign to work on Sept 20th but we are having a daycare issue - we found a very nice woman that runs a daycare down the road from us several months before Evie was born. I have been trying to contact her for two weeks and no one answers the phone, her email no longer works, her phone also makes the fax machine noise and the sign was removed from the front of her house. I am extremely upset about this because it was a really hard decision to begin with, I don't have much time to find a new, responsible daycare, and I don't really want to go back to work full time and leave my little one in some stranger's care. If anyone has any suggestions on this issue please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment