Sunday, September 26, 2010

First week of work!













I went back to work last Monday and actually enjoyed my time out of the house. I enjoyed having a schedule again, someplace I had to be everyday, to get out of elastic waisted pants and into professional clothes, and I enjoyed learning about my new position. I missed Evie terribly and still wish I could work part time but that is not an option at this time so I have to suck it up and make the best of the situation. I do appreciate my time with Evie more after work and try to make the most out of every moment and this weekend it was very hard to put her down - I wanted to play and cuddle with her every second. We finally solved the daycare issue with the perfect solution - Marissa, a friend and stay at home Mom, will be watching Evie in her house while she takes care of her 7 month old, Carly. I am sure Evie and Carly will soon be best friends and I know Marissa will love and take care of Evie as she would want someone to take care of Carly. This was the answer I had been searching for and I look forward to dropping Evie off there tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment