Tuesday, September 14, 2010

11 Weeks and more cuteness



I discovered this week that Evie does not like hats!! I put this adorable owl hat on her head and she started out with a disgusted look on her face that progressed quickly to out right screaming and ended with the cutest pouty pic ever (the black and white one above). I am really not sure if it was the hat or if it was because I had taken 117 pictures of her throughout the day and she was tired of posing for crazy mommy:)

I am about to embark on a new adventure next Monday - I am going back to work after the best 12 weeks of my life (admittedly I didn't enjoy a couple of weeks in the middle when Evie was truly a little monster). I am starting a new position, Commercial loan closer, in a new location, Cobleskill, and I am a nervous wreck. I keep joking that they don't make enough Zoloft to get me through this but I am pretty sure this is going to be the hardest thing I have ever done at this point in my life - I do not want to leave my Evie for 9 hours a day, 5 days a week! The only consolation is the Grandmas are going to watch her the first week so I know she will be well cared for, spoiled rotten and loved a lot. Daycare has caused me more stress and headaches then it should - My original choice Closed and did not tell me until last week (even though we found out the week before after some investigation). I have not found another daycare yet and Brian has been in Boston the past week so he has been able to help me research it and I am starting to panic slightly. Part of the problem is that I don't want Evie in daycare - I want to work but I want it to only be part time when family members or Brian can watch her. I am not sure how this will end but I will keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

  1. first of all, that pouty picture is SO adorable!! she is just too cute.

    good luck sorting out the daycare and working-mommy thing. it is hard, but you will surely find a way to manage. sending lots of good vibes your way as you try to find the right place for evie!

    ReplyDelete