Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another day in the neighborhood
















So a typical day in the VanScoy/Sellick household goes something like this:
6 am- I wake up, take a shower, eat breakfast, start the coffee and tea, make Evie's bottle and finish making our lunches;
6:30 Brian gets out of bed and attempts to wake Evie up by dressing and feeding her (she usually spends the time stretching, smiling and being unbelievably adorable);
7:15 Evie and I head out to daycare while Brian finishes getting ready for work;
7:30 Drop Evie off and make it to work before 8- where I sit all day wondering what Evie is doing (is she crying, eating, pooping, sleeping or being cute and cuddly).
4:00 to 4:30 I make a mad dash out of the office and drive 80 mphs to pick Evie up from daycare- I ask Marissa a billion questions to make sure Evie isn't driving her insane yet:)
5:00 Evie and I lay on the floor making faces at each other, giggling and pretending mommy is exercising
5:30 Brian or I attempt to make and eat dinner while Evie freaks out for our attention
7:00 I give Evie her bath and nightly massage, dress her in jammies and feed her a bottle.
8:00 Brian attempts to get Evie to fall asleep on his chest, while I get our lunches started, get the coffee and tea ready, do dishes, laundry, prepare Evie's bottles, pick out mine and Evie's outfit for the following day, and any other task I can think of.
9:30 force feed Evie another bottle
10:00 Evie's asleep in her crib, while Brian and I are blissfully asleep in our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment